Several people contacted us saying that they weren't able to use their DSS SNAP / EBT card or check their account.
Marilyn Matheus with DSS says that service has been restored.
She says the issue was a technical difficulty with 3rd party vendor.
She doesn't know how long it was out, but says people should be able to access their benefits now.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 Kansas deputies slain in courthouse remembered as 'heroes'
- The Latest: House immigration bill has $100 billion mistake
- Intel CEO out after consensual relationship with employee
- Houston, Miami, Milwaukee make cut for 2020 Dem Convention