HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Total Ministries and Sbg Co nonprofits need donations for families during holidays
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to provide free Starlink internet for families in Texas school district
- Motorcyclist dies at hospital days after Laurens Co. crash
- Committee presents recommendations for improving Greenville Police Department