(WGHP) – Looks like there’s a new Panther cub!
Kia Proctor, the girlfriend of Carolina Panthers’ quarterback Cam Newton, shared a photo Tuesday of her holding their newborn baby.
No word yet on the newborn’s name, and Newton himself hasn’t yet commented or posted about the newest addition to his family.
Newton and Proctor have three other children: 1-year-old Camidas Swain, 2-year-old Sovereign Dior Cambella and 3-year-old Chosen Sebastian.
- HBO is reportedly developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- Cherokee Co. Council discusses turning elementary school into jail annex
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Man accused of impersonating DEA agent faces multiple charges in Greenville Co.