BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Panthers end partnership with CPI Security after CEO’s remarks on George Floyd
- Pandemic makes for a lonely D-Day observance in Normandy
- Spartanburg Co. EMS responds to emergency plane landing
- Cherokee Co. leaders host a peaceful protest to honor George Floyd
- Oval master: Allmendinger wins on NASCAR oval for 1st time