BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Loved ones remember mother whose death remains under investigation
- Chapman defeats Woodruff in boys basketball; Wren sweeps Pendleton; High School scores from Tuesday night
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Clemson falls to Pitt in women’s basketball, 79-69