SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) – T.J. Gibbs led five Notre Dame players in double figures with 17 points and John Mooney had his seventh straight double-double in a 82-56 rout of visiting Alabama A&M.
Mooney’s 10th double-double of the season – 16 points and 18 rebounds — came in the last non-conference game for Mike Brey’s Fighting Irish (9-4).
Reserve Dane Goodwin had 12 points while Prentiss Hubb and Juwan Durham each had 11 points for Notre Dame.
Gerron Scissum had 15 points, Cameron Alford 14 and Garrett Hicks 11 for Dylan Howard’s Bulldogs (3-8).
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- With wins in 7 states and DC, Biden closes in on nomination
- BMW Charity Pro-Am holds online auction to support six benefitting charities this week
- Son of retired police captain killed by looters pleads: ‘Step back from what you’re doing’
- ‘If you can say you can’t breathe, you’re breathing:’ Mississippi mayor apologizes for tweets on George Floyd
- Trump says RNC ‘forced’ to find new host state with Gov. Cooper still in ‘shelter-in-place mode’