BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely
- Greenville County virtual teacher receives award after helping student call 911 over unresponsive mom
- WWII hero’s medals tossed in dumpster returned to family
- Woman wins over $302K playing slot machine at Las Vegas airport
- 5-inning games, 2-out innings? Odd MLB spring look on deck