CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Kihei Clark scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer with 28 seconds left, and No. 22 Virginia recovered after blowing a 14-point second-half lead and beat No. 10 Louisville 57-54.
The Cavaliers won for the 10th time in 11 games and moved into a tie with the Cardinals for second place in the league standings.
The result left the door open for No. 7 Florida State to claim the league title with a victory against Boston College.
Mamadi Diakite added 17 points and eight rebounds for Virginia in his final game at John Paul Jones Arena.
Jordan Nowora had 18 points and 11 rebounds and Enoch scored 11 for the Cardinals.
- COVID-19 causes SCDOT to lose gas tax revenue
- Parts of 2 Upstate schools knocked down as work continues on $132 million building program
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- Free COVID-19 testing offered in Spartanburg Co. this week
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic