CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Chris Lykes scored 27 points and DJ Vasiljevic hit the tie-breaking 3-pointer with 59 seconds left in overtime as Miami rallied from 10-points down in the second half to defeat Clemson 73-68.
The Hurricanes won their fifth straight and improved to 1-1 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Vasiljevic and Kameron McGusty had 15 points each. Aamir Simms led Clemson with 21 points.
The Tigers have lost six of their past seven games and have fallen to 0-3 in the ACC for the second straight year.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Power shut off in California as winds, fire danger increase
- Man faces multiple drug trafficking charges in Asheville
- Aunt mourns 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death in Tenn. home
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Oklahoma State University renames 2 buildings after civil rights pioneer