LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- Pres. Trump to deliver remarks as protests grow across the country
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization
- House Republicans’ lawsuit seeks to stop proxy voting by members
- Asst. fire chief in Lavonia accused of making unauthorized purchases with city funds, GBI says
- Greenville mayor meets with activists following weekend protests