SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Elijah Hughes and Marek Dolezaj each scored 20 points and Syracuse erased an 11-point halftime deficit to defeat Georgia Tech 79-72.
Dolezaj scored 16 of his points in the second half, and the Orange outscored the Yellow Jackets 52-34 in the final 20 minutes.
Joe Girard chipped in with 15 points, 12 in the second half, and Buddy Boeheim added 13 for the Orange, who snapped a three-game skid.
Moses Wright scored a career-high 33 points on 14-of-17 shooting and had 10 rebounds for Georgia Tech.
Michael Devoe added 11 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Swamp Rabbits defeat Fuel 3-2 to clinch best of 5 series
- Justin Lower leads BMW Charity Pro-Am by 3 shots though 3 rounds
- Dawn Staley a candidate for Portland Trail Blazers head coaching vacancy
- CDC investigating heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC announces new travel guidelines for international passengers