SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Elijah Hughes and Marek Dolezaj each scored 20 points and Syracuse erased an 11-point halftime deficit to defeat Georgia Tech 79-72.
Dolezaj scored 16 of his points in the second half, and the Orange outscored the Yellow Jackets 52-34 in the final 20 minutes.
Joe Girard chipped in with 15 points, 12 in the second half, and Buddy Boeheim added 13 for the Orange, who snapped a three-game skid.
Moses Wright scored a career-high 33 points on 14-of-17 shooting and had 10 rebounds for Georgia Tech.
Michael Devoe added 11 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Violent protests over Floyd death spread beyond Minneapolis
- USC announces plan to require face masks on main campus, upstate colleges discuss their plans
- Stranded in paradise: Hundreds of sailors stuck in Pacific
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence