CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina senior Brandon Robinson may not practice this week after he was involved in a DWI traffic collision on Saturday, the Athletic Department announced.
Robinson was not seriously injured and not cited in the collision that occurred in Carrboro.
The driver of the second vehicle was charged with driving while impaired, the school said.
Robinson’s status to play is unclear as he may not practice this week.
The Tar Heels’ next game is at Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Robinson scored a career-high 27 points in UNC’s 79-76 loss to Clemson on Saturday – the Tigers first win ever in Chapel Hill.
- Trump says RNC ‘forced’ to find new host state with Gov. Cooper still in ‘shelter-in-place mode’
- Pedestrian killed during hit-and-run crash in Anderson County
- Protesters march in Greenwood
- Buffalo woman facing felony charges after driving through police line, injuring officers
- Carolina Panthers move training camp from Wofford due to Covid-19 concerns