BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II had his first career double-double, freshman Hunter Catoor set season highs with 17 points and five 3-pointers, and Virginia Tech cruised to a 92-37 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore.
Nolley finished with 18 points and a career-best 10 rebounds. John Ojiako added 15 points, Tyrece Radford scored 13 and Jalen Cone 11 for the Hokies.
Nolley hit a 3-pointer to start the scoring and another to cap a 32-5 run over the first 12-plus minutes of the game.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?
- Lawrence, Rodgers honored by ACC
- PHOTOS: Rare white sea turtle found on Kiawah Island Sunday morning