OVERNIGHT: Clear skies and quite warm for this time of year. Low in the upper 60s Upstate with lower to middle 60s in the mountains. Light north winds.
FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and continued quite warm with high temperatures about 5 degrees above average in the upper 80s Upstate and middle 80s mountains. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
LOOKING AHEAD: We will see dry, warm conditions through most of the rest of the week. Temperatures will continue to be about five degrees above average through the rest of the work week with highs in the upper 80s Upstate and lower 80s mountains. Rain chances increase a bit headed into the weekend as a cool front moves into the region. Expect temperatures to fall to near average for the first week of Fall with highs dropping into the lower 80s Upstate and upper 70s mountains by early next week.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Greenville teens advocate for creation of "safe spaces" to hangout
- Trespasser attacked by lion at California zoo
- Yellowstone geyser-walk suspect arrested again, in Cheyenne
- 200 couples blame Fortnite video game for divorce