TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy with spotty showers across North Carolina spreading south into the Upstate overnight. Lows will dip into the lower 60s mountains, mid to upper 60s in the Upstate. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
MONDAY: Overcast skies with spotty, mainly light rain showers. High in the lower 70s mountains, middle 70s Upstate. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
LOOKING AHEAD: A cool front will slide in from the north and park across the region for most of the week ahead. The greatest rain chances begin Sunday night into Monday and will continue through Thursday. The heaviest rain looks to be on Wednesday and Thursday, then we can expect a drying and cooling trend Friday into the weekend. Sunshine and our first taste of Fall move in by Saturday and Sunday with highs in the 70s and lows possibly dipping into the 50s.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Judge to decide if Cosby goes to prison for sex assault
- Why the 'gig' economy may not be the workforce of the future
- Church members boat through flooding to attend Sunday worship
- 1 shot on West Parker Road in Greenville