“The following is sponsored content from ingles”
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Resting Time: 8 hours
- 12 ounces Feta, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ½-2 cups extra virgin olive oil (enough to cover the cheese)
- 2 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 clove garlic, sliced in half
- 4 slices of lemon
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint
- 2 tbsp. black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 2 chili peppers of your choice
- In a mason jar, combine all the ingredients, except for the Feta cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Place the Feta into the jar.
- Top with more olive oil if needed.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours
These jars of Feta make great gifts. They will stay good in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.