“The following is sponsored content from Ingles”
Cozy up with one of your favorite fall meals. Kelli & Erin show us how to make some delicious mini chicken pot pies that are sure to delight your guests at the table in a matter of minutes & on a budget! Take a look at today’s Southern Table brought to you by Ingles.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies Ingredients:
- 2 packages of mini pastry pie shells (find in frozen section)
- 2 small cans of Laura Lynn Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag of frozen vegetable medley
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Mix ingredients and fill pastry shells with mixture. Top with cheese or you can cover each pie with pastry sheets.
If you top with pastry sheets, brush the top with olive oil. And use fork to press down the edges.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until pie crust is golden brown.