Food can be your medicine or it can be your poison. Dr. Joseph Picone and Melissa Metcalf Le Roy share a couple of recipes that will help you in your health journey.
For More Information on Foothills Wellness Center –
Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Wraps
4 cups spinach or mixed greens
2 grilled chicken breasts
4 pieces Cooked uncured turkey or chicken bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 TBSP Yogurt based ranch dressing (recipe below)
Ranch dressing ingredients
¼ cup Greek Yogurt
2 TBSP organic ranch dressing
Liquid stevia to taste
- Divide all ingredients into 4 wraps.
- Wrap up and enjoy on the go or for lunches during the week!
Mixed assorted veggies
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 packet Simply organic seasoning mix
- Toss veggies with EVOO and ranch mix.
- Transfer to 9×13 baking dish.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until desired doneness
Soda substitutions will also be discussed
Healthy replacements will be Zevia all natural sodas.