It’s a special day around here, it’s national foodies day! What better way to celebrate than with Five Star Foodies Burgers and Frittatas. This morning, we have Kalani Davis here from Simply Nutrition here with a fun recipe for National Foodies Day.
Vegan Buddha Bowl:
• 1 cup quinoa, cooked
• 2 Five Star Foodies Artichoke Burgers, cooked and chopped
• ½ cup carrots, shredded
• 2 cups baby spinach
• ½ cucumber, sliced
• 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• Tahini dressing
• Garnish with cilantro
1. Cook quinoa and Five Star Foodies Artichoke Burgers.
2. Chop Five Star Foodies Burgers into bite size pieces.
3. Lay the quinoa in a bowl first and build upward with greens, burger pieces, veggies and dressing.